Beauty and the Belly Button - Just what makes an umbilicus beautiful?
Belly buttons vary in size, shape, hooding, and protrusion. As the abdomen moves, the tethered umbilicus interacts with the abdominal tissues. A beautiful belly button is an extension of the stomach, does not dominate, and flows naturally with movement. Surrounding tissue is a major factor. Sagging skin and redundant fat can bury and distort the belly button. Tummy tuck abdominoplasty sculpture may need to address such issues as part of the solution.
Vertical belly button shapes tend to be more attractive than horizontal. Too large, and a belly button is out of proportion. A small hood or "T" shape can add to the appeal.
Body building and very low body can also effect the belly button. Extra skin in the cavity can look strange on the very lean muscled body.
This is a three dimensional problem affected by movement. Successful umbilical sculpture takes artistry and surgical judgment in selecting the right solution for the specific problem. Take your time to browse through the many examples of pictures before and after Dr. Bermant's umbilicoplasty belly button plastic surgery and tummy tuck abdominal wall sculpture. We would be glad to help you explore your concerns about your belly button during a consultation or preliminary remote package.
Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navigation
Belly Button Plastic Surgery - Important Information
- Belly Buttons Exposed
- What is a Belly Button or Umbilicus?
- Belly Button Anatomy And Sagging
- Beautiful Belly Buttons
- Focus on the Belly Button
- Belly Buttons Can Change with Pregnancy
- Belly Button Surgery - Photographs during Umbilicoplasty - Belly Button Dressings
- Belly Button Surgery - Pictures during Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - More Photos
- How Soon Do I See My Results? - Recovery After Belly Button Surgery
- Healing, Swelling, and Bruising After Dr. Bermant's Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Belly Button Surgery - Risks / Complications
- Belly Button Tuck - Stomach Skin Cannot be Tightened With Umbilicoplasty
- Travel for Belly Button Surgery
- Standard Pictures for Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Cost of Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery
Belly Button Picture Gallery - Before After Umbilicoplasty Surgery
- 26 year old male - Belly Button Pictures before and after sculpture to convert "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Belly Button Umbilicoplasty to change "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navel Surgery
- 39 year old female - Surgery to revise "outie" Belly Button after prior Umbilicoplasty by another Plastic Surgeon
- 30 year old female - Revise Belly Button Tuck to recreate belly button after failed MiniTuck then failed Revision Umbilicoplasty by other Surgeon - Pictures Before After Revision Tummy Tuck - Video Reconstruction Belly Button with Patient Experiences
- 47 year old female - neoumbilicoplasty, pictures before and after the making of a new belly button
- Picture Gallery of Belly Button Surgery During Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty
- 27 year old female - pictures of belly button surgery as part of Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 29 year old female - photos of navel plastic surgery for loose skin around the belly button as part of high lateral tension tummy tuck
- 38 year old female Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty and Repair Diastasis Recti - pictures from side and back - belly button photos
- 33 year old female - images of belly button before and after tummy tuck abdominoplasty
- Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - Loose Skin and C-section scar after twins - wrinkled skin about belly button
- 28 year old female - belly button photos before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck with umbilicoplasty
- 34 year old female - photographs of belly button before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 30 year old after massive weight loss female belly button sculpture - during Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 28 year old male body builder after weight loss - belly button pictures and movies before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 39 year old male - belly button images before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- Belly Button, Navel, and Umbilicus Links on the Web