Patient from Northern Pacific Ocean Region Traveling for Dr. Bermant's Tumescent Tummy Tuck Stomach Sculpture and Repair Diastasis Recti
38 year old female did not like her abdomen, especially the bulge in the central stomach region. Her loose hanging abdominal skin also bothered her. She is 4 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 114 pounds and is comfortable at this weight but she may want to get down to about 110 pounds. Her weight has been stable within 1 or 2 pounds the past 2 years. She has two children all delivered naturally.
She has traveled from the Northern Pacific Ocean about one-half of the way between Hawaii to Australia for Dr. Bermant's Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty and repair of Diastasis Recti. Dr. Bermant sees patients from around the world who prefer his surgical sculpture techniques.
Height 4 feet 11 inches Weight 114 pounds
Location Surgery: Hospital Operating Room
Anesthesia: Local Anesthesia with Heavy Sedation Tumescent Technique
Stay: Up to 23 hour ambulatory surgery package.
Abdominal Sculpture included:
- Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- High Lateral Tension Technique
- Repair of very wide Diastasis Recti
- Tightening of the rectus muscles of the abdomen from the sternum to the pubic bone
- Liposuction contouring of the transition zone and flank fat
Specimen Weight 729 grams - Liposuction Fat 700 cc
When the rectus muscles of the stomach wall have been stretched apart from pregnancy, tension on the belly button can pull everything wide. This horizontal stretching can make for an ugly belly button. Closing the wide gap between the muscles creates a new home for the umbilical reconstruction as part of Dr. Bermant's Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty.
|Before Tumescent Tummy Tuck and Repair Wide Diastasis Recti||Only 10 Days After Tumescent Tummy Tuck and Diastasis Rectus Repair|
Left Pictures: Before Tumescent Tummy Tuck and Repair Wide Diastasis Recti
Right Pictures: Only 10 Days After Tumescent Tummy Tuck and Diastasis Rectus Repair
These pictures alone tell only part of the story about this patient's problem and surgical sculpture. To best understand, please look at all of the pages about this patient as shown here:
|Tumescent Tummy Tuck and Repair Diastasis Recti Pictures||Tumescent Tummy Tuck Belly Button Sculpture Female Who Traveled From Northern Pacific Ocean Region|
Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navigation
Belly Button Plastic Surgery - Important Information
- Belly Buttons Exposed
- What is a Belly Button or Umbilicus?
- Belly Button Anatomy And Sagging
- Beautiful Belly Buttons
- Focus on the Belly Button
- Belly Buttons Can Change with Pregnancy
- Belly Button Surgery - Photographs during Umbilicoplasty - Belly Button Dressings
- Belly Button Surgery - Pictures during Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - More Photos
- How Soon Do I See My Results? - Recovery After Belly Button Surgery
- Healing, Swelling, and Bruising After Dr. Bermant's Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Belly Button Surgery - Risks / Complications
- Belly Button Tuck - Stomach Skin Cannot be Tightened With Umbilicoplasty
- Travel for Belly Button Surgery
- Standard Pictures for Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Cost of Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery
Belly Button Picture Gallery - Before After Umbilicoplasty Surgery
- 26 year old male - Belly Button Pictures before and after sculpture to convert "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Belly Button Umbilicoplasty to change "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navel Surgery
- 39 year old female - Surgery to revise "outie" Belly Button after prior Umbilicoplasty by another Plastic Surgeon
- 30 year old female - Revise Belly Button Tuck to recreate belly button after failed MiniTuck then failed Revision Umbilicoplasty by other Surgeon - Pictures Before After Revision Tummy Tuck - Video Reconstruction Belly Button with Patient Experiences
- 47 year old female - neoumbilicoplasty, pictures before and after the making of a new belly button
- Picture Gallery of Belly Button Surgery During Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty
- 27 year old female - pictures of belly button surgery as part of Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 29 year old female - photos of navel plastic surgery for loose skin around the belly button as part of high lateral tension tummy tuck
- 38 year old female Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty and Repair Diastasis Recti - pictures from side and back - belly button photos
- 33 year old female - images of belly button before and after tummy tuck abdominoplasty
- Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - Loose Skin and C-section scar after twins - wrinkled skin about belly button
- 28 year old female - belly button photos before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck with umbilicoplasty
- 34 year old female - photographs of belly button before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 30 year old after massive weight loss female belly button sculpture - during Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 28 year old male body builder after weight loss - belly button pictures and movies before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 39 year old male - belly button images before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- Belly Button, Navel, and Umbilicus Links on the Web