Changes In The Belly Button With Pregnant Women
Picture : Belly Button of Pregnant Woman
The belly button is the scar of the connection of the umbilical cord. The deepest part of the belly button is tethered to the abdominal wall fascia. The shape of the belly button is from the overlying fat and skin with the deep attachment holding the typical "innie" shape. With the distension of the belly of pregnancy, the abdominal wall pushes out. This can change the shape of the belly button, for some more shallow and for others, "pop out." Some women have told Dr. Bermant that they feel like a turkey, and their belly buttons like the pop up temperature button. One pregnant woman even asked if that meant her baby was ready for delivery! Sorry, belly button changes during pregnancy is not related to the timing of the delivery.
In a distended stomach, the belly button expands. The belly button diameter is bigger. Belly button thicker walls become thinner. The umbilicus central depressed area spreads out. It is distorted like a feature of a balloon during inflation.
A stretched belly can also exacerbate an umbilical hernia. Belly button pain and changes with coughing can be signs of an umbilical hernia. Such issues should be checked with your doctor.
Picture : Stretched Shallow Belly Button During Pregnancy
Photograph : Popped Up" Outie Belly Button During Pregnancy
The change in tissue tension during pregnancy can make an "innie" belly button into an "outie."
For most pregnant belly buttons, this is a temporary situation that reverses after delivery. If the skin shrinks back to normal, the belly button typically reverts. For a small number of women, a weak deep belly button attachment can loosen leaving an "outie" after pregnancy. When the abdominal wall and skin are not factors, Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Sculpture can restore the "innie" shape.
For others after pregnancy, loose abdominal wall and skin sag. The tether point now holds up drooping tissues with the appearance that can be seen in many of the women's belly buttons on this site. We are glad to help you explore how Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty can tighten up loose tissues and restoring the belly button to a more youthful shape.
Explore what plastic surgery can help after pregnancy.
Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navigation
Belly Button Plastic Surgery - Important Information
- Belly Buttons Exposed
- What is a Belly Button or Umbilicus?
- Belly Button Anatomy And Sagging
- Beautiful Belly Buttons
- Focus on the Belly Button
- Belly Buttons Can Change with Pregnancy
- Belly Button Surgery - Photographs during Umbilicoplasty - Belly Button Dressings
- Belly Button Surgery - Pictures during Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - More Photos
- How Soon Do I See My Results? - Recovery After Belly Button Surgery
- Healing, Swelling, and Bruising After Dr. Bermant's Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Belly Button Surgery - Risks / Complications
- Belly Button Tuck - Stomach Skin Cannot be Tightened With Umbilicoplasty
- Travel for Belly Button Surgery
- Standard Pictures for Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Cost of Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery
Belly Button Picture Gallery - Before After Umbilicoplasty Surgery
- 26 year old male - Belly Button Pictures before and after sculpture to convert "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Belly Button Umbilicoplasty to change "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navel Surgery
- 39 year old female - Surgery to revise "outie" Belly Button after prior Umbilicoplasty by another Plastic Surgeon
- 30 year old female - Revise Belly Button Tuck to recreate belly button after failed MiniTuck then failed Revision Umbilicoplasty by other Surgeon - Pictures Before After Revision Tummy Tuck - Video Reconstruction Belly Button with Patient Experiences
- 47 year old female - neoumbilicoplasty, pictures before and after the making of a new belly button
- Picture Gallery of Belly Button Surgery During Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty
- 27 year old female - pictures of belly button surgery as part of Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 29 year old female - photos of navel plastic surgery for loose skin around the belly button as part of high lateral tension tummy tuck
- 38 year old female Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty and Repair Diastasis Recti - pictures from side and back - belly button photos
- 33 year old female - images of belly button before and after tummy tuck abdominoplasty
- Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - Loose Skin and C-section scar after twins - wrinkled skin about belly button
- 28 year old female - belly button photos before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck with umbilicoplasty
- 34 year old female - photographs of belly button before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 30 year old after massive weight loss female belly button sculpture - during Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 28 year old male body builder after weight loss - belly button pictures and movies before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 39 year old male - belly button images before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- Belly Button, Navel, and Umbilicus Links on the Web