Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery - Pictures during operation
Dr. Bermant uses different surgical techniques to sculpt a belly button. The type of surgery needed depends on the problem to be treated. When the belly button alone is the problem, umbilicoplasty is very different than when combined as part of a tummy tuck abdominoplasty.
Typical surgery can be done in an outpatient setting under local anesthesia. The incisions are located inside the belly button. Excess skin is a common problem of an "outie" belly button. This excess skin is removed as part of Dr. Bermant's umbilicoplasty. Sutures then sculpt the remaining tissues into your new belly button.
Warning Graphic Photos
Click on any small image or move pointer over text at right to show detail.
|Local Anesthesia Injection makes tissue numb - Pictures during belly button surgery anesthesia.|
|The hidden incisions are located inside the belly button - Pictures during plastic surgery.|
|Extra skin is removed - Pictures during belly button umbilicoplasty surgery.|
|Suture Sculpture - The new "innie" belly button is shaped.|
Continue with dressings after umbilicoplasty. Belly button surgery is an art form. Take you time to browse the many pages about his techniques and results on this website.
Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navigation
Belly Button Plastic Surgery - Important Information
- Belly Buttons Exposed
- What is a Belly Button or Umbilicus?
- Belly Button Anatomy And Sagging
- Beautiful Belly Buttons
- Focus on the Belly Button
- Belly Buttons Can Change with Pregnancy
- Belly Button Surgery - Photographs during Umbilicoplasty - Belly Button Dressings
- Belly Button Surgery - Pictures during Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - More Photos
- How Soon Do I See My Results? - Recovery After Belly Button Surgery
- Healing, Swelling, and Bruising After Dr. Bermant's Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Belly Button Surgery - Risks / Complications
- Belly Button Tuck - Stomach Skin Cannot be Tightened With Umbilicoplasty
- Travel for Belly Button Surgery
- Standard Pictures for Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Cost of Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery
Belly Button Picture Gallery - Before After Umbilicoplasty Surgery
- 26 year old male - Belly Button Pictures before and after sculpture to convert "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Belly Button Umbilicoplasty to change "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navel Surgery
- 39 year old female - Surgery to revise "outie" Belly Button after prior Umbilicoplasty by another Plastic Surgeon
- 30 year old female - Revise Belly Button Tuck to recreate belly button after failed MiniTuck then failed Revision Umbilicoplasty by other Surgeon - Pictures Before After Revision Tummy Tuck - Video Reconstruction Belly Button with Patient Experiences
- 47 year old female - neoumbilicoplasty, pictures before and after the making of a new belly button
- Picture Gallery of Belly Button Surgery During Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty
- 27 year old female - pictures of belly button surgery as part of Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 29 year old female - photos of navel plastic surgery for loose skin around the belly button as part of high lateral tension tummy tuck
- 38 year old female Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty and Repair Diastasis Recti - pictures from side and back - belly button photos
- 33 year old female - images of belly button before and after tummy tuck abdominoplasty
- Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - Loose Skin and C-section scar after twins - wrinkled skin about belly button
- 28 year old female - belly button photos before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck with umbilicoplasty
- 34 year old female - photographs of belly button before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 30 year old after massive weight loss female belly button sculpture - during Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 28 year old male body builder after weight loss - belly button pictures and movies before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 39 year old male - belly button images before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- Belly Button, Navel, and Umbilicus Links on the Web