Patient from England Traveling for Dr. Bermant's Belly Button Sculpture of Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty
Picture: Before Tumescent Tummy Tuck UK Patient
To learn more about this UK patient please start here.
Picture: Only 6 Days After Tumescent Tummy Tuck on UK Female Patient
It would be nice if the incision of tummy tuck abdominoplasty could be restricted to just the belly button. That is just not possible. Wrinkling would be terrible. This British patient's problem actually was one of the entire abdomen.
27 year old female did not like her stretched belly, loose skin, and flabbiness after delivering twins by Cesarean section. She really felt her belly button was ugly and deformed after having her children. Her weight was 60 kilograms down from a maximum of 80 kilograms.
Pregnancy of twins and weight loss can really take a toll on the abdominal muscles and skin.
This English patient had consultations with 2 British Plastic Surgeons back home but did not feel comfortable with their techniques and surgery in England. She started with Dr. Bermant's preliminary remote discussion and then traveled for his Tumescent Tummy Tuck in Virginia. Photographs and forms start this process that minimizes travel to Richmond. Dr. Bermant sees patients from around the world who prefer his surgical sculpture techniques.
A C-section scar can act as a tether point for hanging loose skin.
Height 1.6 meters (5' 4 ") Weight 60 kilograms (about 1.5 stone or 133 pounds)
Belly Button Classification Before Surgery: Severely wrinkled skin hanging from umbilicus
Location Surgery: Hospital Operating Room
Anesthesia: Local Anesthesia with Heavy Sedation Tumescent Technique
Stay: Up to 23 hour ambulatory surgery package.
Abdominal Sculpture included:
- Detach and Shorten Old Umbilical Stalk and Belly Button Sculpture as part of:
- Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- High Lateral Tension Technique
- Repair of Diastasis Recti
- Tightening of the rectus muscles of the abdomen from the sternum to the pubic bone
- Liposuction contouring of the transition zone flank fat
Specimen Weight 689 grams - Liposuction Fat 150 cc
The belly button sculpture of a Tumescent Tummy Tuck can really make a difference. The videos of this patient belly button before / after surgery really show the problem and solution.
These pictures alone tell only part of the story about this patient's problem and surgical sculpture. To best understand, please look at all of the pages about this patient as shown here:
|Tumescent Tummy Tuck Belly Button of British Female Who Traveled From UK|
Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navigation
Belly Button Plastic Surgery - Important Information
- Belly Buttons Exposed
- What is a Belly Button or Umbilicus?
- Belly Button Anatomy And Sagging
- Beautiful Belly Buttons
- Focus on the Belly Button
- Belly Buttons Can Change with Pregnancy
- Belly Button Surgery - Photographs during Umbilicoplasty - Belly Button Dressings
- Belly Button Surgery - Pictures during Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - More Photos
- How Soon Do I See My Results? - Recovery After Belly Button Surgery
- Healing, Swelling, and Bruising After Dr. Bermant's Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Belly Button Surgery - Risks / Complications
- Belly Button Tuck - Stomach Skin Cannot be Tightened With Umbilicoplasty
- Travel for Belly Button Surgery
- Standard Pictures for Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Cost of Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery
Belly Button Picture Gallery - Before After Umbilicoplasty Surgery
- 26 year old male - Belly Button Pictures before and after sculpture to convert "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Belly Button Umbilicoplasty to change "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navel Surgery
- 39 year old female - Surgery to revise "outie" Belly Button after prior Umbilicoplasty by another Plastic Surgeon
- 30 year old female - Revise Belly Button Tuck to recreate belly button after failed MiniTuck then failed Revision Umbilicoplasty by other Surgeon - Pictures Before After Revision Tummy Tuck - Video Reconstruction Belly Button with Patient Experiences
- 47 year old female - neoumbilicoplasty, pictures before and after the making of a new belly button
- Picture Gallery of Belly Button Surgery During Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty
- 27 year old female - pictures of belly button surgery as part of Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 29 year old female - photos of navel plastic surgery for loose skin around the belly button as part of high lateral tension tummy tuck
- 38 year old female Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty and Repair Diastasis Recti - pictures from side and back - belly button photos
- 33 year old female - images of belly button before and after tummy tuck abdominoplasty
- Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - Loose Skin and C-section scar after twins - wrinkled skin about belly button
- 28 year old female - belly button photos before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck with umbilicoplasty
- 34 year old female - photographs of belly button before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 30 year old after massive weight loss female belly button sculpture - during Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 28 year old male body builder after weight loss - belly button pictures and movies before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 39 year old male - belly button images before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- Belly Button, Navel, and Umbilicus Links on the Web