Bellybutton Sculpture of Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty for Loose Skin in Male Body Builder After Massive Weight Loss for a Competition Powerlifter
28 year old male competition powerlifter lost weight from 295 to 170 pounds. This 125 pound weight loss was in both fat and muscle mass. He did not like the loose skin, particularly his redundant tissues about the stomach. Skin would hang about his belly, much more so when he was horizontal. Although he realized that his breast and back also had loose skin, other regions just did not bother him. Skin only shrinks so far when previously stretched by muscle or fat. Learn more about sagging skin after weight loss.
Height 5' 7 " Weight 170 pounds after losing weight from 295 pounds
Location Surgery: Hospital Operating Room
Anesthesia: Local with Sedation
Abdominal Sculpture included:
- Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- High Lateral Tension Technique
- Tightening of the rectus muscles of the abdomen
- Fascia Sculpture
- Pannus removed 491 gms
To learn more about this male powerlifter and his tumescent tummy tuck please start here.
Before surgery, this male's belly button skin hung very low tethered to the stomach wall in a normal position. There was so much loose skin, that just raising his hands over his head exposed his bellybutton's real deeper origin. After surgery the skin was tight resulting in no change of belly button shape with arm lifting.
Roll you cursor over the link or image to see what happens before surgery as this patient lifts his arms up over his head.
|Arms a Little Higher|
|Arms Almost Up|
|Arms Over Head|
This much loose skin needs abdominal wall sculpture to reshape the belly button. Umbilicoplasty alone does not address the basic problem - loose skin over the entire stomach region. The degree of the loose skin about the belly button becomes even more obvious when looking at video clips before and after surgery. During the clip centered on the belly button movement, the patient is moving his arms from his side to straight over his head, and then putting the arms back down to his side. That traction on the skin alone causes the changes seen in the skin around the belly button.
View Movie of this Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty, click on link below.
|Pick the link to the video / media supported by your computer, Flash Video, Quicktime, or Windows Media Player. If the movies do not work, check that you have the latest version of the video playing sofware on your computer. Each group of movies is the same. They differ in what media system in which they play.|
- Before and 14 Weeks After Tummy Tuck Flash Video 976K
Once the movie is loaded, scroll back and forth to best see the three dimensional nature of the problem and tumescent tummy tuck solution. You may need to download the file and then open it in your movie player that will handle MPEG-4 files.
Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty
Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navigation
Belly Button Plastic Surgery - Important Information
- Belly Buttons Exposed
- What is a Belly Button or Umbilicus?
- Belly Button Anatomy And Sagging
- Beautiful Belly Buttons
- Focus on the Belly Button
- Belly Buttons Can Change with Pregnancy
- Belly Button Surgery - Photographs during Umbilicoplasty - Belly Button Dressings
- Belly Button Surgery - Pictures during Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - More Photos
- How Soon Do I See My Results? - Recovery After Belly Button Surgery
- Healing, Swelling, and Bruising After Dr. Bermant's Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Belly Button Surgery - Risks / Complications
- Belly Button Tuck - Stomach Skin Cannot be Tightened With Umbilicoplasty
- Travel for Belly Button Surgery
- Standard Pictures for Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Cost of Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery
Belly Button Picture Gallery - Before After Umbilicoplasty Surgery
- 26 year old male - Belly Button Pictures before and after sculpture to convert "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Belly Button Umbilicoplasty to change "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navel Surgery
- 39 year old female - Surgery to revise "outie" Belly Button after prior Umbilicoplasty by another Plastic Surgeon
- 30 year old female - Revise Belly Button Tuck to recreate belly button after failed MiniTuck then failed Revision Umbilicoplasty by other Surgeon - Pictures Before After Revision Tummy Tuck - Video Reconstruction Belly Button with Patient Experiences
- 47 year old female - neoumbilicoplasty, pictures before and after the making of a new belly button
- Picture Gallery of Belly Button Surgery During Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty
- 27 year old female - pictures of belly button surgery as part of Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 29 year old female - photos of navel plastic surgery for loose skin around the belly button as part of high lateral tension tummy tuck
- 38 year old female Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty and Repair Diastasis Recti - pictures from side and back - belly button photos
- 33 year old female - images of belly button before and after tummy tuck abdominoplasty
- Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - Loose Skin and C-section scar after twins - wrinkled skin about belly button
- 28 year old female - belly button photos before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck with umbilicoplasty
- 34 year old female - photographs of belly button before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 30 year old after massive weight loss female belly button sculpture - during Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 28 year old male body builder after weight loss - belly button pictures and movies before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 39 year old male - belly button images before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- Belly Button, Navel, and Umbilicus Links on the Web