Reconstructing New Bellybutton to Replace Deformed Scar After Other Doctor's Failed MiniTuck / Unsuccessful Revision Umbilicoplasty
Left Picture is the deformity after MiniTuck, belly button revision surgery, and then burn scar.
Right Picture is After Dr. Bermant's Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty with Tumescent Tummy Tuck.
Move over smaller pictures to see close up views above.
Left Pictures: Deformity from Minitummy Tuck and Revision Belly Button Surgery Done Elsewhere
Right Pictures: After Dr. Bermant's Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Surgery and Tummy Tuck
This 30 year old female traveled from Maryland for Dr. Bermant's Revision Tummy Tuck and Belly Button surgery. Patient did not like her deformed wide scarred belly button. This was compounded by a pigmented burn scar extending well above the belly button. She had another doctor try to remove loose skin and stretch marks from pregnancy with a mini tuck abdominoplasty. Some of the skin was removed around the belly button and despite a permanent stitch, the belly button stretched massively. She then had an attempted revision belly button surgery done by the same doctor with the same technique that resulted in an even worse deformity. Abdominal skin reducing surgery done through the belly button often results in this disaster. The forces are just too great to tighten loose skin to a tiny structure like a belly button.
30 year old female
Height 5' 7" Weight 120 pounds
Belly Button Classification Before Surgery: Wide deformed almost absent scarred bellybutton after prior tummy tuck, prior revision belly button surgery, and pigmented burn scar.
Location Surgery: Bermant Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center (Office Operating Room)
Anesthesia: Local Anesthesia with Heavy Sedation Tumescent Technique
Abdominal Sculpture included:
- Revision Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- High Lateral Tension Technique
- Revision Repair of Diastasis Recti
- Tightening of the rectus muscles of the abdomen from the sternum to the pubic bone
- Microliposuction contouring of the transition zone flank fat
- Revision Previously Revised Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Burn Scar Reconstruction
Specimen Weight 227 grams - Liposuction Fat Negligible cc
xMaking a new belly button, especially in scar tissue and surrounding loose skin, is a very difficult task. The newborn tissue heals so much better. Excising excess skin and gathering the wide wound into a small bellybutton scar can cause a great deal of wrinkling of the surrounding tissue. It would be nice if we could take excess stomach skin and remove it through the belly button. However, the deformity from the wrinkling just looks too unnatural.
Notice how a shallow or almost absent belly button makes the abdomen look strange.
|Pictures Before and After Tummy Tuck Revision for deformity from Mini Tuck, Surgery to Revise Belly Button, and Burn Scar.|
|Videos Before - After Revision Tummy Tuck and Belly Button. Explore Healing and Recovery Experiences of Dr. Bermant's Tumescent Technique|
|Close Up Pictures of Belly Button Revision and Reconstruction|
Learn Why Belly Button Only Skin Reduction Tummy Tucks do not work. Forces distort and pull belly button to unacceptable size and deformity.
Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navigation
Belly Button Plastic Surgery - Important Information
- Belly Buttons Exposed
- What is a Belly Button or Umbilicus?
- Belly Button Anatomy And Sagging
- Beautiful Belly Buttons
- Focus on the Belly Button
- Belly Buttons Can Change with Pregnancy
- Belly Button Surgery - Photographs during Umbilicoplasty - Belly Button Dressings
- Belly Button Surgery - Pictures during Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - More Photos
- How Soon Do I See My Results? - Recovery After Belly Button Surgery
- Healing, Swelling, and Bruising After Dr. Bermant's Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Belly Button Surgery - Risks / Complications
- Belly Button Tuck - Stomach Skin Cannot be Tightened With Umbilicoplasty
- Travel for Belly Button Surgery
- Standard Pictures for Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Cost of Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery
Belly Button Picture Gallery - Before After Umbilicoplasty Surgery
- 26 year old male - Belly Button Pictures before and after sculpture to convert "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Belly Button Umbilicoplasty to change "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navel Surgery
- 39 year old female - Surgery to revise "outie" Belly Button after prior Umbilicoplasty by another Plastic Surgeon
- 30 year old female - Revise Belly Button Tuck to recreate belly button after failed MiniTuck then failed Revision Umbilicoplasty by other Surgeon - Pictures Before After Revision Tummy Tuck - Video Reconstruction Belly Button with Patient Experiences
- 47 year old female - neoumbilicoplasty, pictures before and after the making of a new belly button
- Picture Gallery of Belly Button Surgery During Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty
- 27 year old female - pictures of belly button surgery as part of Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 29 year old female - photos of navel plastic surgery for loose skin around the belly button as part of high lateral tension tummy tuck
- 38 year old female Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty and Repair Diastasis Recti - pictures from side and back - belly button photos
- 33 year old female - images of belly button before and after tummy tuck abdominoplasty
- Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - Loose Skin and C-section scar after twins - wrinkled skin about belly button
- 28 year old female - belly button photos before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck with umbilicoplasty
- 34 year old female - photographs of belly button before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 30 year old after massive weight loss female belly button sculpture - during Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 28 year old male body builder after weight loss - belly button pictures and movies before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 39 year old male - belly button images before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- Belly Button, Navel, and Umbilicus Links on the Web