The Nipple is connected to the breast ducts which are connected to the Breast Gland. In the body, the gland is White (not gray as shown in other drawing to distinguish it from other tissues). Breast Gland looks very much like the connective tissue of the Dermis (the layer just under the outer layer of the skin), the Fascia ( covering over the Muscles), and the SFS more commonly know as Cooper's Ligaments. Check out how real breast gland looks in a mammogram, nothing like what is normally shown in anatomic breast drawings.
The SFS -Superficial Suspension Fascia System suspends the nipple and breast from the chest Fascia and Muscle. It is a film like network of fibers that encases globules of Fat and the Gland. When this layer loses it support, breast ptosis or dropping occurs.
Inverted Nipple Correction - Important Information
- Normal Female Breast Anatomy
- Inverted Nipple Causes
- Nipple Inversion Grading System
- The Crater Deformity Defect Complication is a surgical error that can Pull In the Nipple to different degrees.
- Surgery to Fix Inverted Nipples
- Why Travel to Virginia for Inverted Nipple Surgery?
- Inverted Nipple Pictures - Standard Views
- Cost of Plastic Surgery for Inverted Nipples
- How Soon Do I See My Results? - Recovery After Surgery to Fix Inverted Nipples
- Correction Inverted Nipples - Risks / Complications
- Inverted And Flat Nipple on the Web
- Female Patient Pictures Inverted Nipples before and after surgery
- Woman with Inverted Nipple Pictures Before / After Cosmetic Surgery -
- Female with Nipple Inversion and Travel from Pennsylvania for Surgery
- Female with Inverted Nipples Who Traveled from Connecticut For Surgery
- Female From Florida with Inverted Nipples Pictures Before and After Surgery
- Male with Inverted Nipples from Gynecomastia.
- Female with Recurrent Nipple Inversion - Revision Inverted Nipples