Almost 2 Years After Revision Surgery: QuickTime Movie 4 minutes 27 Seconds.
- Extensive Crater Deformity Complication with adhesions looks bad lifting arms overhead.
- Deformity flexing muscles seen in movie so much more vividly than photos.
- This defect is after 2 surgeries done elsewhere.
- Patient had seen Dr. Bermant after first surgery done in N.J.
- Tender growing breasts forced Dr. Bermant to refer to Endocrinologist to stabilize before surgery. Without stabilization recurrence can occur.
- Patient then chooses closer NY Plastic Surgeon.
- This is the result after New York revision gynecomastia surgery.
- Patient unhappy with result returns to Dr. Bermant, but resources now gone.
- Dr. Bermant outlines extensive crater defect wall.
- There is a wide zone of adherence in this crater defect.
- Fat now gone after sharp cannula liposuction.
|Learn More About This Patients Deformity after Failed Revision Gynecomastia Surgery Done in New York|
|Crater Complication after Gynecomastia Surgery.|
|QuickTIme Video New York Revision Surgery Crater Complication|
|Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia Surgery.|