Traveling for My Belly Button Umbilicoplasty by Dr. Bermant.
Patients travel from around the world for Dr. Bermant's Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Plastic Surgery
Why Dr. Bermant?
"I liked the natural shape of his belly buttons," one patient explained, "he really knows how to make a good looking belly button." Another patient added that she tried a local plastic surgeon to learn about her options. However, "I learned more from Dr. Bermant's website than the local doctor," and "I set up a remote discussion, liked what (Dr. Bermant) had to say, and came to Richmond for my surgery."
We see many patients who have either been to other doctors, websites, television programs or books. Patients typically tell us they have learned more from Dr. Bermant's Website than all other resources combined. Patients traveling from around the world start with this extensive introduction, continue with our preliminary remote discussion before travel to Richmond.
Learn about this patient who traveled from Japan for Dr. Bermant's Revision Belly Button Surgery.
The Smart Patient
Traveling for Privacy
Initial Recovery Away from Kids and Home
Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navigation
Belly Button Plastic Surgery - Important Information
- Belly Buttons Exposed
- What is a Belly Button or Umbilicus?
- Belly Button Anatomy And Sagging
- Beautiful Belly Buttons
- Focus on the Belly Button
- Belly Buttons Can Change with Pregnancy
- Belly Button Surgery - Photographs during Umbilicoplasty - Belly Button Dressings
- Belly Button Surgery - Pictures during Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - More Photos
- How Soon Do I See My Results? - Recovery After Belly Button Surgery
- Healing, Swelling, and Bruising After Dr. Bermant's Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Belly Button Surgery - Risks / Complications
- Belly Button Tuck - Stomach Skin Cannot be Tightened With Umbilicoplasty
- Travel for Belly Button Surgery
- Standard Pictures for Belly Button Umbilicoplasty
- Cost of Umbilicoplasty Belly Button Surgery
Belly Button Picture Gallery - Before After Umbilicoplasty Surgery
- 26 year old male - Belly Button Pictures before and after sculpture to convert "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Belly Button Umbilicoplasty to change "outie" to "innie"
- 21 year old female - Revision Belly Button Umbilicoplasty Navel Surgery
- 39 year old female - Surgery to revise "outie" Belly Button after prior Umbilicoplasty by another Plastic Surgeon
- 30 year old female - Revise Belly Button Tuck to recreate belly button after failed MiniTuck then failed Revision Umbilicoplasty by other Surgeon - Pictures Before After Revision Tummy Tuck - Video Reconstruction Belly Button with Patient Experiences
- 47 year old female - neoumbilicoplasty, pictures before and after the making of a new belly button
- Picture Gallery of Belly Button Surgery During Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty
- 27 year old female - pictures of belly button surgery as part of Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 29 year old female - photos of navel plastic surgery for loose skin around the belly button as part of high lateral tension tummy tuck
- 38 year old female Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty and Repair Diastasis Recti - pictures from side and back - belly button photos
- 33 year old female - images of belly button before and after tummy tuck abdominoplasty
- Tumescent Tummy Tuck Abdominoplasty - Loose Skin and C-section scar after twins - wrinkled skin about belly button
- 28 year old female - belly button photos before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck with umbilicoplasty
- 34 year old female - photographs of belly button before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 30 year old after massive weight loss female belly button sculpture - during Tumescent Tummy Tuck
- 28 year old male body builder after weight loss - belly button pictures and movies before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- 39 year old male - belly button images before and after Tumescent Tummy Tuck abdominoplasty
- Belly Button, Navel, and Umbilicus Links on the Web